A pleasant Bed and Breakfast
in the quiet seaside town of Seaford in East Sussex
Bed and breakfast provider. Bedrooms on first floor. Ground floor cloakroom.
• Bus times and train times given on request, via leaflet or web.
• As a small provider, offers of collection made when indicated
• All other points covered when initial contact made
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
•Tarmac/gravel driveway - 3 spaces immediately in front of house. Courtesy lights after dark
Main Entrance, Reception
• Bed and breakfast provider in private house situation. Every visitor is greeted and shown the facilities with explanation of amenities.
• Additional keys available if needed.
• There is seating in hall way.
• Normal house banister rail
• Main entrance, normal house door and porch door 2’ 6” wide with 2 small steps
Public Areas - Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
• All floors carpeted, staircase with mini landing to rest if needed. 8 steps, 3 steps, 4 steps all 2’ 6” wide, 7” deep. All doors 2’ 6” wide. No lift available.
Public Areas - Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
No public areas available, all facilities in the bed room, ie kettle, tv. Downstairs hall carpeted, lobby has ordinary lighting. Breakfast room on ground floor with notice over entrance.
• Dogs accommodated by prior arrangement. Lights left on all night for late returners. Notice in all bedrooms detailing emergency information and evacuation procedures. Two out of three rooms have small refrigerators.
Address: Malvern House, Alfriston Road, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 3QG
Telephone: 01323 492058
• Private house accommodation, no alterations planned.
• Adjustments to services: offer always made to facilitate comfortable stay.
Contact Telephone and Email Address
We welcome your feedback. If you have any comments please phone 01323 492058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Created : 18th February 2009. Updated December 2009.